JEFFERSON PARISH SUBSTATIONS
Koontz Electric was contracted to perform the electrical portion of the Jefferson Parish Reliability Improvement Project upgrading and expanding the electrical power transmission grid around New Orleans. This contract included work at the following locations:
* Alliance - Modifications s to 115kV and construction of new 230kV yard
* Barataria - Modifications to 115kV and construction of new 230kV yard
* Churchill - New 230kV Switching Station
* Estelle – Modifications to the existing 230kV yard.
* Ninemile – Modification/Replacement of relay panels in 115kV Control House
* Waterford – Modification/Removal of 230kV equipment and relay panels. In 230kV control house.
* Westwego –Modification/Removal relay panels in control house and add new bay for the 2nd Ninemile line.
Initial Mobilization / Completion Date
6/1/2019 - 7/2/2020
Entergy of Louisiana
POC: Mario Ceravolo
General / Subcontractor
GC: Ampirical Solutions, LLC
POC: Barry Slater
Sub: Koontz Electric Co., Inc.
PM: Jeff Ludwig